Discover our terms and conditions
Natura srl, with registered office in Via Corsica, 19, 86039 Termoli, registered in the Business Register of Campobasso, n. 114919 of the REA, tax code and VAT no. 01523030706, is the owner of the benessence.it website
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Natura srl and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Natura srl. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep the these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to purchase
4. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the Natura Srl electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) benessence.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color, size, accessory products in the figure. All purchasing support information (Glossary, Buying Guide, etc …) are intended as simple generic information material, not referable to the real characteristics of a single product.
5. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Natura srl by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a “Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further communication with Natura srl. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Natura srl guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered into with Natura Sr.l. The platform is available at the following link ( https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr ). Natura Srl is available to answer any question sent via email to email@example.com
If you have any further questions about our terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.