Activ Sol: biostimulant and bioprotective for root and foliar use – 250 ml
Quality and benefits
Activ Sol is a MICROBIOLOGICAL BIOSTIMULANT composed of selected rhizosphere bacteria and Mycorrhizae for root and foliar use.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE for detailed info > Brochure-Nutrigenera
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
- Mycorrhizae (Glomus spp.) content: 30%.
- Content of Rhizosphere Bacteria: 2 x108 CFU/gr
On Sol is an aqueous extract of brown algae and plant extracts. It acts as an activator for the product.
What is a
This term refers to a structural and functional complex between a higher plant and a fungus. This interaction is symbiotic, that is, the two different organisms establish a relationship involving a mutual exchange of benefits. The two species can thus coexist and strengthen each other, becoming less susceptible to infections and harmful stimuli of various kinds.
Rhizosphere bacteria specificallylimit the proliferation of harmful fungi, while mycorrhizae, by entering into symbiosis with the roots of the plant, increase its strength and resistance.
Activ Sol was developed to promote the rebalancing of foliar microflora, increase plant resistance to frost, hail, wind and incorrect use of pesticides. Improves nutrient uptake and resistance to biotic stress conditions(Powdery mildew, Botrytis, Bacteriosis, Monilia). The formulation accentuates photosynthetic efficiency, prolongs flower life and shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
Why choose Activ sol?
- Organic product and 100% natural.
- Suitable for all crops, leaves no residue.
- It does not require a licence to use it.
- It is a safe product for pets.
- It is manufactured in an environmentally friendly way.
- It is a Bee Safe product, that is, safe for beneficial and pollinating insects.
- It is contained in easily recyclable plastic bottles.