Ecological organic citric acid of natural origin – 1kg
Natural ecological citric acid obtained by fermentation of maize and cassava and ideal for the preparation of various household cleaning products. Citric acid is a very versatile product and once dissolved to form a solution, can be used as:
– Fabric softener for washing clothes by hand and in the washing machine;
– Rinse aid for dishwashers, for sparkling, streak-free dishes;
– Scale remover for bathroom and kitchen surfaces and fittings;
– Descaling agent for washing machines;
Quality and benefits
- ECOLOGICAL FORMULA: Designed with the environment and people in mind, it is formulated with 100% biodegradable ingredients that are degraded into non-polluting and environmentally harmless substances. This makes it possible to minimise the environmental impact linked to the use of detergents, which normally contain polluting substances such as petrolatum, ethoxylated surfactants and optical brighteners that are highly contaminating as once they are released into the environment they are not degraded.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: The product is nickel-tested and is also suitable for sensitive skin.
- ORGANIC CERTIFICATION: The product is certified organic as it is formulated with citric acid of natural origin and plant extracts from organic farming.
- VEGANOK: Our products are Vegan-Friendly, containing no animal derivatives in the formulation and packaging.