Nema Sol – Root Bioprotector with Pochonia chlamydosporia
Nema sol is a liquid formulation containing viable fungal spores of Pochonia chlamydosporia, mycorrhizae and rhizosphere bacteria, acts as a root bioprotectant.
The product effectively contributes to overcoming stresses due to attacks by root system pathogens and gall nematodes of the genus Meloidogyne spp, Heterodera spp, Tylenchulis semipenetrans, etc.
The action of Nema sol ultimately promotes crop growth, making the plant less susceptible to biotic and abiotic stresses.
WHAT DOES IT CONTAIN?
- Type of organic soil improver: simple non-composted vegetable soil improver
- Mycorrhizae (Glomus spp) content: 0.0001%.
- Rhizosphere bacteria content: 1 x10 3 CFU/g
- Pochonia spp. content: > 10 8 CFU/g
What is a Mycorrhiza?
This term refers to a structural and functional complex between a higher plant and a fungus. This interaction is symbiotic, that is, the two different organisms establish a relationship involving a mutual exchange of benefits. The two species can thus coexist and strengthen each other, becoming less susceptible to infections and harmful stimuli of various kinds.
Why choose Nema Sol?
- Organic product and 100% natural.
- Suitable for all crops, leaves no residue.
- It does not require a licence to use it.
- It is safe for pets.
- It is manufactured in an environmentally friendly way.
- It is a Bee Safe product, meaning it is safe for beneficial and pollinating insects.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use the dosage of 5 ml of Nema sol + 5 ml of On sol per liter of water, using the dispenser provided in the package. Administer the solution into the soil, taking care to wet the top 10-15 cm deep. Repeat the treatment weekly or every 10-15 days as needed