Potassium Citrate and Magnesium Citrate soluble powder – 500 g size
Potassium Citrate – importance for our body:
Potassium is an electrolyte and is mainly found inside the cells of our body, enabling their normal function.
As such, it is important to take potassium citrate for:
- Proper muscle function, preventing muscle spasms and cramps.
- The maintenance of good blood pressure.
- To the normal functioning of the nervous system.
In addition, Potassium has an action Anti-fatigue and helps maintain the proper Water-saline balance of our body. Restoring this balance is especially important following events related to excessive body fluid loss ( e.g., following food poisoning, gastrointestinal problems, or during summertime)
Quality and Benefits
- Suitable for athletes: Whenever we perform physical activity, through sweating we lose mineral salts, which are important for electrolyte balance. Therefore, it is important to rehydrate the body and restore that balance, so that fatigue and tiredness can also be countered more quickly.
Potassium citrate can be taken by the whole family*, contains no gluten and is VeganOk certified.
Magnesium Citrate-importance to our body:
Magnesium is an electrolyte and is among the most abundant elements in our bodies. Involved in more than 300 cellular reactions, it is essential for the proper functioning of all systems.
Magnesium requirements vary with age and sex, but are particularly high during pregnancy.
As such, it is important to take magnesium citrate for:
- It is necessary for the performance of metabolic functions, i.e., the mechanisms that enable the production of energy and macromolecules essential to life ( proteins, lipids up to DNA itself ).
- It contributes to the functioning of muscles and nerves.
- Promotes growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Benefits of Magnesium
The assimilation of some minerals including phosphorus, calcium and potassium depends on magnesium. It also influences the absorption of all B vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Magnesium citrate is essential to counteract physical fatigue and fatigue, can be taken by the whole family*, contains no gluten, and is VeganOk certified.
* Do not administer under 3 years of age.
A measuring cup is included in the package.