Tricomic is a product consisting of viable spores of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi of the genus Glomus spp. in microgranular formulation .
What is a Mycorrhiza ?
This term indicates a structural and functional complex between a superior plant and a mushroom. This interaction is symbiotic, ie the two different organisms establish a relationship that involves a mutual exchange of advantages. The two species can thus coexist and strengthen each other, becoming less susceptible to infections and harmful stimuli of various kinds.
Distributed in direct contact with the roots at the time of transplantation, it determines a greater expansion of the root system creating a beneficial symbiosis with the plant. Tricomic guarantees rapid development of the root system, improves the plant’s efficiency in absorbing water and nutrients and positively increases the quality and quantity of flowers and fruits.
- Organic product is 100% natural .
- Suitable for all crops, leaves no residue .
- Does not require possession of the license to be able to use it.
- It is a product safe for pets .
- It is manufactured with respect for the environment.
- It is a product Bee Safe , that is, safe for beneficial insects and pollinators.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
For better effectiveness, it is recommended to apply the product in direct contact with the roots in the hole at the time of transplantation.
Ideal for horticultural plants, shrubs, fruit trees and potted flowers.
From 10-20 gr up to 50-150 gr per plant based on the size and type of the plant itself.