Vitamin C soluble powder 500 g size and Magnesium Citrate soluble powder 500 g size
Vitamin C – why take it:
Essential for mental and physical well-being, it can be taken by the whole family (above 3 years of age). It contains no gluten and is VeganOK certified.
Quality and benefits-what it contributes to:
- To normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones and cartilage
- To normal energy metabolism
- To the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- To protecting cells from oxidative stress
- To the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- It increases iron absorption.
In the package of our Vitamin C, there is a measuring cup.
Magnesium Citrate – importance for our body:
Magnesium is an electrolyte and is among the most abundant elements in our bodies. Involved in more than 300 cellular reactions, it is essential for the proper functioning of all systems.
The requirement for Magnesium varies with age and sex, but is particularly high during pregnancy.
As such, it is important to take magnesium citrate for:
- It is necessary for the performance of metabolic functions, i.e., the mechanisms that enable the production of energy and macromolecules essential to life ( proteins, lipids up to DNA itself ).
- Contributes to the functioning of muscles and nerves.
- Promotes growth and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Benefits of Magnesium
The assimilation of some minerals including phosphorus, calcium and potassium depends on magnesium. It also influences the absorption of all B vitamins, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Magnesium citrate is essential to counteract physical fatigue and fatigue, can be taken by the whole family*, contains no gluten, and is VeganOk certified.
* Do not administer under 3 years of age.
A measuring cup is included in the magnesium citrate package.