Vitamin C soluble powder size 500 g and Potassium Citrate soluble powder size 500 g
Vitamin C – why take it:
Essential for mental and physical well-being, it can be taken by the whole family (above 3 years of age). It contains no gluten and is VeganOK certified.
Quality and benefits-what it contributes to:
- To normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones and cartilage
- To normal energy metabolism
- To the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems
- To protecting cells from oxidative stress
- To the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- It increases iron absorption.
In the package of our Vitamin C, there is a measuring cup.
Potassium Citrate – importance for our body:
Potassium is an electrolyte and is mainly found inside the cells of our body, enabling their normal function.
As such, it is important to take potassium citrate for:
- Proper muscle function, preventing muscle spasms and cramps.
- The maintenance of good blood pressure.
- To the normal functioning of the nervous system.
In addition, Potassium has an action Anti-fatigue and helps maintain the proper Water-saline balance of our body. Restoring this balance is especially important following events related to excessive body fluid loss ( e.g., following food poisoning, gastrointestinal problems, or during summertime)
Quality and Benefits
- Suitable for athletes: Whenever we perform physical activity, through sweating we lose mineral salts, which are important for electrolyte balance. Therefore, it is important to rehydrate the body and restore that balance, so that fatigue and tiredness can also be countered more quickly.
Potassium citrate can be taken by the whole family*, contains no gluten and is certified VeganOk.
* Do not administer under 3 years of age.
A measuring cup is included in the potassium citrate package.